29. Dezember 2015

Robbie Basho - wine song




Hochgeladen am 02.04.2010
The sweet wine of love is but a dream
And yet I yearn for more,
The pocket of the heart contains the key,




Turns the Tavern door; And more, and more

Come in, I hear a Voice from inside
Drink- wine; Love- divine: (Chorus)
Be blind; to yourself-

The drink of love she satisfies,
But the thirst He lingers on,
When first she drew me to her eyes,




The swallows sored in song Won't be long, and she's gone (Chorus)

She offered me with velvet hands
In movements soft and slow
A chalice cup with emeralds green




And silver-lined with snow Look below- look below (Chorus)

Come share this cup of wine with me,
And leave your cares behind:
Go hand your heart upon a tree




And watch the moonbeams, shining in your eyes In Your eyes (Chorus)

Come close my love
Come close into my h


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...