29. Mai 2021

The infinite blues by various artists

 


This project took more than a year to complete.
I had in mind Ash Ra Tempel - Space and Just Stompin ' : Live at The Kitchen by La Monte Young.
Some musicians approached have given up (without necessarily keeping me informed) which slowed down the process a lot.
I had miscalibrated the final methodology and the mixing was laborious, due to huge files, and unseparated tracks. I take full responsibility. And will do better next time. This work is therefore not for me completely successful but a step towards something.

Take the time to listen to the whole thing...

I warmly thank the participants :
Dave Willey
Jules Yentoma aka Julien Thomas
Frank Pahl
Christian Vasseur
Rutger van Driel
And salute the memory of Adrienne Krikorian whose voice we hear, a message she left on my phone.

Covert Art by Gonk <3

credits

released April 20, 2021

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...